We have been buying FORMULA since March of 2008!! There was even a period of time, maybe two weeks, where we had TWO kids using it. Ryan still asks for it sometimes. Well needless to say, that has been draining our wallet. But now.... Andi has maybe two bottles a day. Morning nap and then right before bed. Ahhhh - we are now RICH! So yeah to food, the more food she eats the better. It can't possible add up to the cost of formula.
2025 by Month
1 year ago




6 comments:
oh man do I feel ya here! I can't wait for Elijah to get off formula!!! ONE MORE MONTH!!!!
YAY! Kids are so expensive, I wish that we just paid one lump sum a year so that I wasn't reminded with every diaper and formula purchase how much they cost. Andi you are adorable, welcome to the totally food world!
Hi Rachel! So good to hear from you! I'm glad to get in on your blog world! :) You guys still in Cali? If you're anywhere nearby downtown LA, and/or want to join us on our free day excursions, just let me know! By the way, can I just say how beautiful/handsome/adorable your kids are! Those blue eyes just melt my heart!! Good to see that you're all doing so well. Oh yeah, send me your email address and I can email you a link to a free day calendar I put together. :)
She is so adorable!
CUTE!!! I know you must get this comment all the time, but I can't get over those piercing blue eyes!
Ditto on the eyes. They are gorgeous!
Post a Comment