Sunday, August 22, 2010

Come Back MYA

Can you be a nanny at the age of 10? We had Mya all last week and seriously, it was incredible! You know when you're trying to accomplish a task, but at the end of the day it's not done because your children kept interrupting you!?!? Mya made everything possible. She got them juice, snacks, diapers. She resolved fights and boredom. When I said clean this room, it got done. When I took a nap one day, I woke up to Mya emptying the dishwasher and refilling it. Yes, I will now have to do this all on my own again. I will have to buckle both babies. I will have to change all diapers. Oh Mya, how we miss you already! AIYA!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I want a Mya! (yes, i have kids older than that--but they are NOT like Mya!)

RachelAA said...

I hear ya - I know if I had my own 10 yr. old, it wouldn't be a Mya!!!

Mandi Snider said...

Mya is such a sweet heart! I bet that was a great week!

Mandi Snider said...
This comment has been removed by the author.