What makes you so happy: Sharing things and showing everyone at sharing time.
What is your favorite food: Broccoli
BROCCOLI???: Mom, (shaking his head) sometimes I like broccoli, so yeah, broccoli.
What kind of baby do you want: One with green guys and lots of hair like this (arms spread wide)!
Do you want a boy or girl: A boy - NO, I mean a girl.
What do you want to name her: Brother
Brother? Brother is for a boy: Umm, Sissy.
But Sissy is like Missy; it sounds the same: Ok, I'll call her sissy and you can call her Dave.
Dave is for boys. What about Kylie: KYLIE - I like Kylie.
What about Maddy: I'll call her sissy and you can call her Maddy!




2 comments:
"I'll call her Sissy and you can call her Dave". Classic! I love it. He says the cutest things. Ps- Don't name "her" Dave. haha
Love little conversations!
Post a Comment