Last year when I attended this program as a "future mother of a kindergartner", I'm pretty certain I shed a tear. This time around, as that so-called "MOTHER of a kindergartner", no tears were shed simply because I'm so excited for Jackson. Here we are, on the path of his educational career and I love it. I love every minute we get to watch him thirst for more knowledge, thirst for more tasks, thirst for growth. Sure, there are moments he doesn't want to do his homework because it's "BORING", but when he snaps out of that attitude, I am again amazed at how quickly he grasps the information and relishes in the discoveries.
Okay, okay, it's not the end of the year YET - we have one more week... but here he is in his final Kindergarten Performance
"In this next song, we sing about two people that are symbols of America.... Yankee Doodle and Uncle Sam"
I tried capturing video of Jackson's favorite songs, or the songs with picture slideshows. The last one is the most personal and most beautiful!
Jackson loves, loves, loves his cousins and Aunt Tori and was so excited knowing they would be at his show.
Grandma shopping came back into town just in time and grandpa grandpa adjusted work so they could be there and make this little man happy. He loves an audience!
To make it an extra special day, I wanted to take the kids out for some fun. Luckily Andrew had to stay home for the day so I was able to leave Cole (napping) and just take my older three and Zoe. Easy peasy - as the kids say. I spent time waiting in shade while reading my book and they would go on each ride at least twice. So nice!
Cousin, cousin, cousin time... Cuzzin' time (anyone else hear the tune in their head??)












3 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your post.....You are one amazing lady my dear! Your kids are so lucky to be blessed with you as their mom.
Love this! Your kids are growing up so much! Plus I love that you guys have Magic Mountain season passes. I told Derek it is a must if we move back there!
Congrats Jacks! I can't believe that we are elementary moms!
Post a Comment