I am so behind I want to quit. But I can't. So here we go back to the last week of school. Remember those days?
 |
| Jackson made his bed and put his prized possessions at the foot. |
 |
| Posing for grandma shopping and grandpa grandpa. |
 |
| Say what? He's eating again?? |
 |
| My last day volunteering. I will forever be grateful for this experience. The cutest thing I remember of this day was the issue Jackson had with asking girls to sign his yearbook. He said it was so embarrassing and so I had to ask them for him. BUT, he would let me ask a girl if there were two girls near one another. Hilarious. |
 |
| Andi was always so content with staying home when Jackson and Ryan went to school or when Ry would go to speech. Here she is cleaning up a mess she made - I have no clue what she did but she took care of it and I was so proud of her because cleaning is not her strong suit. |
 |
| And Mr. Cole was so cooperative in being lugged here and there all school year. |
 |
| Ryan's last day of preschool was nice because it wasn't a real good-bye. Next year he will be there MWF and I am so excited for him. He loves school, his teachers, snacks, and playing. |
 |
| All the "end of school festivities" can be exhausting and conflicting but so worth the hassle. |
 |
| My mom's Wednesday, speech day, tradition was thoroughly enjoyed by this little man. Well, not so little considering he pulled the donut box off the table to help himself to seconds, thirds, etc. |
 |
| Ryan really does love speech and is progressing by leaps and bounds. Such a good little boy. |
 |
| Oh, and yes, speaking of growing up.... the kids weren't sleeping well and so we weren't sleeping well. I figured this would be a good time to break Andi of her dummy. Why not, we weren't getting any sleep anyway. It went well I have to say and she was rewarded at Target's $1 spot. But I do miss naps. Yes, she's been in her room an hour now SCREAMING her head off because she "doesn't HAVE to take a nap". Oh yes you do my child! |
 |
With the end of school in sight, we panicked mothers felt it necessary to meet and schedule out the summer. A handy calendar was created of all the free or close to free activities for our kids. It's such a life saver.
|
 |
| Yep, the LAST DAY of KINDERGARTEN. New shoes from the beginning of the year.... a size and a half up. New socks too. Still wears outfit from first day of school but the shorts won't last much longer. Back pack isn't as overwhelming. And as for his attitude; first day anxiety to last day sadness. |
 |
| We could not have been more blessed to have Mrs. Evans. Each day I felt so comforted knowing Jackson was in a classroom with a woman that truly loved him. Look, is it not obvious they all felt the love!?!? |
 |
| Do the year over again without these ladies?? No thank you. From valuable talks waiting for pick up, to picking up J when needed, to planning fun activities after school, to volunteering together, to loving one another's children.... honestly, couldn't have been a better experience. |
 |
| On the last day of school Jackson stood inside the classroom and peeked out the door. I felt almost as if he didn't want to leave. He knew this was it and Gay said the entire class was in tears saying good-bye. They loved each other for sure. |
 |
| Look out First Grade - he's ready! |
No comments:
Post a Comment