Saturday, March 30, 2013

Life Doesn't Stop

Loved this Paparazzi headband on her and want to get her more headbands now - especially considering this one broke the first time she used it :(

My oh my - this boy has the worst luck.  I was at Matt's shop having him look at my car when Ryan suddenly needed to use the restroom.  I pull all the kids out of the car and take them to the "mechanics restroom" although we didn't make it there without Ryan tripping over the gigantic speed bump resulting in a complete body beat down.

Remember the days you are on time and about to leave the house when a child decides to poop their pants!?!?  These days I have different messes to clean up as I head out the door.  Will I ever be on time to boot camp?  And, oh yeah, thanks for wasting my expensive protein shake!

Two or three kids came running out to me Thursday morning requesting that I capture a shot of Cole sleeping in my bed because "he looked so cute".

Mom had the feeling to go visit Juana and Ito and initially I thought it was too much to pull off but the fact is, I've been taught to never ignore those feelings.  So, instead of getting the kids up and ready for school, we got up and ready for a all too brief trip to Corona.  It wasn't exactly planned out too well as Juana and I discovered we weren't going to fit in the car with the kids and groceries, but it all worked out in the end.  I mean, Cole looks cozy!

My total cheese ball loves striking a pose on my yoga mat.

Andi missed her Preschool Easter Party when we were in Corona, but Grandma K saved everything for her.  When Ryan got home from school, he and Andi were able to check out all their goodies.  It's insane how much kids get for each and every holiday!

Erin got together some girls to go see the Host.  I had a difficult time getting into the book and the movie, likewise, took me a minute to appreciate but in the end, I think it was a pretty entertaining movie.

My dear, dear friend, who wishes to remain anonymous, made all my dreams come true.  For years I have wanted this fabulous IKEA shelf to organize the kids' toys and other crap.  Just when I gave up on my hope to ever own one, she went out of her way to make sure I got one.  We love it!  The kids love what it has done for the playroom.  Now we just need to get a large rug and uh, maybe clean the closet mirrors.  Yuck.  THANK YOU!!!

3 comments:

fran said...

The picture of Cole is cracking me up...hahahaha love him!

fran said...

The picture of Cole is cracking me up...hahahaha love him!

mlauricella said...

love it all! and maybe glue the flower to a ribbon and use it as a ribbon head band?