Thursday, October 31, 2013

Soccer with Juana and Ito (and Bri!)

Stinking camera is such a pain!!!  Hopefully when I make my blog book I can rotate these suckers.  Anyway, we were lucky enough to have the morning game at 9:45am instead of 8:30; super nice!  Although, it was so hot.  The kids played well and had fun and we all enjoyed watching... despite the heat.


Seriously, have I mentioned how fun it's been watching Ryan develop his soccer skills!  So fun!






After the game we hit up Johnny Rockets and it left me wondering why we never go there - it's delicious.


Poor Jackson has so few pictures from his games because I'm too into it to take any.  Luckily we have a great team mom that takes many and posts them on our FB page.  Here are a couple I stole:

1 - Here the poor kid is sitting out cause he really took our his knee.  They keep them out for the entire quarter which is kind of a bummer!
 2 - This boy really has a drive to do his very best not only for himself but mostly for his team.

Saturday was a good, good day!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Ryan was awesome this season. The only kid who instinctively knew to stay back and guard a position. He saved us from many a goals I'm sure. Way to go!