Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Yeah for Sunscreen






We had an awesome day at the beach today. The Snow's called us up and off we went. I was nervous because I have been told that under six months, babies CAN'T wear sunscreen - so I was worried about keeping Jackson shaded. Turns out - Cannon is just fine and he has been wearing sunscreen since day one - well not really day one, but you know. So anyway, we did it!!!! Jackson also took a nap in his cool beach hut thing - it was a gift from the Fifta's, Odoms, Hollands, & Risser's. It was perfect!! Then the boys had to dig deep and Cannon lost his feet! Jackson had a similar situation today - when we are in the car, he spends much of the ride admiring his toes - they are pretty cool, but today they vanished!!! These cute little shoes are for 3-6 mo. but Jackson's toes reached the very front tip. They won't last much longer!! We will save them for his brother though. It was so nice being out there - I miss getting in the car and driving down the street to hang out at the beach for 15 minutes or a half hours or hours... it was so easy when we lived there! But I can't complain.... Anyway, I am stoked Jackson can wear sunscreen, well so far anyway. We will see as time passes :)

*For more check out Snow Globe

2 comments:

jena wise said...

sounds like such a fun day!

Snow Crew said...

We had so much fun-the day could not have been better. Unless, of course, the boys had caught a shark!

You should have been there, Jena! We missed you!