skip to main |
skip to sidebar
A Change of Perspective
There was once a day when Andrew said he wouldn't mind being a stay at home dad.... well he has had his chance and he's not too sure he still feels that way! Yesterday and today Andrew stayed with Jackson while I attended meetings at school. He loved staying with Jackson, but found it frustrating because it's so difficult to get things done. He is not exactly the multi-tasker that it takes to stay home all day. So I am sure he is looking forward to going to work tomorrow while his parents come here and stay with Jackson. I am a bit nervous for tomorrow because it's the first long day, I won't get home until 3:30, and it's not his daddy watching him. I know it will work out - I just have to get over this first step!!!! I was nervous Sunday, and these two days have worked out beautifully, so tomorrow should too!!!! I will let you know :)
3 comments:
that's a painful color to read! you'll do great tomorrow - good luck!!
Oh man you are right :( Sorry. If I wasn't so lazy, I would change it - nah I'd rather read!
Speaking of posting... how did everything go for school starting?
Post a Comment