
The morning of our Halloween festivites, we decided to celebrate my 25th at the Acton Park. We met up with our families to play a little "over the line". Our softball game turned into over the line due to the fact that we didn't have enough people for a real game, and many were in favor of not
having to do too much running! IT WAS A BLAST! It was amazing to have all my siblings there, and most of the Andersons, and just enjoy being outdoors. I love softball so it was nice to get out there and compete - all though the competition took control over my mouth from time to time when I made an error! :(
We didn't go out ON Halloween, but we did go to the Agua Dulce Ward party on the Saturday before Halloween. It was interesting to be there again, but it was nice to give Jac
kson a litte taste of the festivities. I am sure he REALLY enjoyed it!I just can't wait to see him running around trying to get all the candy he possible can - NOT!!!!! (Do you like my junior high "not"?)




3 comments:
what a cute turtle!! I can't wait until next Halloween (ok, I can wait) when our boys actually know what is going on around them and pick their own costumes.
I AM interested to see what he picks - I hope he doesn't go all action figure on me!!!
I love the bottom picture. So cute!
Post a Comment