I got home from work around 3:30p.m. and my mother-in-law informs me that Jackson had a 15 minute morning nap, and then a 40min. afternoon nap. So she says he is VERY tired. After she left, I got him his sippy cup with juice, and I sat on the my bed with him talking about the day. Usually I would sacrifice my time and take a little nap with him, but I remembered that we were scheduled for a life insurance meeting at 5p.m., so I thought I should put him down and straighten up the house. So.... 4:15p.m. he was down, in bed, asleep - and that's how he's been ever since!! He NEVER misses a meal, even if he happens to be asleep when the meal approaches. But, 6:15p.m. has come and gone, and homeboy is still sleeping. Due to his habit of a 2 or 4a.m. feeding, I am going to let him wake up when he's ready to eat... maybe then we will have a full nights sleep!!!
Other than that, life is going fairly well. I have a slow month due to the holidays, but Andrew has had an extremely busy month. Which is good and bad as you can imagine! Jackson and I have been doing a lot of bonding though - he is SO much fun!!! I am sure it will only get more and more interesting as he continues to develop, I just can't believe how fun it's been.
Anyway, I know a blog is never as interesting without a picture, so I will put this blog to its end.
2025 by Month
1 year ago




3 comments:
I can't wait to see you guys, hopefully tomorrow. talk to you soon!
Oh stop - your posts are not boring!
Holy cow... How is he and Adina? (Wow all these years and now I can't remember how to spell her name!!!!)
Post a Comment