Saturday, November 25, 2006

Thanksgiving




This year was much like all the others because we spent a lot of time on the road but other than that, there were many changes. It all began with picking up Ben and his girlfriend Vanessa, on our way to Riverside for our 2pm appointment. So not only was that a first, but this year all of my siblings were able to make it. It was so great to have them all there celebrating with the family. Abuelita did very well in joining the festivities and taking care of herself. It was a lot of fun at Rob & Sharon's and I wish we could have stayed longer, but duty called in Acton at 5pm.

We didn't really plan on being there at 5pm, naturally because we had just had dinner, but we were still late in meeting our 6pm goal due to an accident. But once we got there, we had a nice time visiting. I guess I would have to say this year was different over because it was a pretty empty house. Had Tristan's family not come, there would have only been Tori and her family, Curtis and Tristan and then us. Wes, Paige, Shay, and Kioa are in Ut. and Chris is in Pakistan (I think). Sorry no pictures this time, my camera battery died in Riverside :(

So I have to say - I am grateful for that day, I am grateful for my life - Happy Thanksgiving You All!!

For Beckham & Hudson: akslhfl LKAHF DFIKLJ love, Jman

No comments: