Sunday, February 11, 2007

Chewing Habits

We have a question... When you chew your food, do you chew on both sides simultaneously? OR... do you chew on one side and rotate between bites? I am especially curious to hear what Lorena says! More on this later.



In other news, life is chaotic but good. My Abuelito had three stints put in this week and that was shocking. He is recovering and we can't wait to see him on the tennis court again. Well, I probabaly won't see him, but I can't wait to hear he's out there again.


Jackson has been hanging out, not much new there. We will know more the end of this month after his 9 month check-up. We are all heading out to UTAH this week for Wes and Paige's wedding. We are SO excited but a little nervous to have Jackson on the plane. ESPECIALLY with all I have heard regarding RSV. Ahhhh!

5 comments:

Ashleigh said...

So this post answers my questions from our site. If you guys are flying in to SLC Wed. and had any extra time on your way to Provo we'd love to see you or have you stop by our place which isn't very far from downtown. Since it is a family wedding it is probably crazy packed but just thought I'd throw that out there incase you had any time to waste. Otherwise we'll have to come up with another plan for the future. Funny how we are going to be crossing paths.

Snow Crew said...

Rach- don't worry about the RSV. Keep hand sanitizer in your pocket, a small one to make it on the plane, and just sterilize everything you guys come in contact with. I know that i sound crazy, but once my hand sanitizer was packed- that is when Cannon got sick! Have sooooo much fun and say hi and congrats to Wes for me!

RachelAA said...

ASH - We will be picking up a rental car Wed. morning so we may be able to stop by for a tiny bit to say hi - we would LOVE it. Email me your phone number!!!

DAYNA - That sounds like a good idea but I was wondering, did you or do you ever use it directly on Cannon's hands??? Just wondering. Thanks though for the tip!

jena wise said...

Wait, seriously? Who chews with both sides of their mouth at the same time?
I'm not sure you can avoid RSV with ease - although my tip would be to not stay out in the cold/snow for long periods of time (we had a family picture that killed us)! So fun to visit Ash/Lance/Kai! They have a darling crib... as in, house.

Ashleigh said...

I emailed you at what I think is the right address just now. If you don't get it let me know. Yeah!!!