THE TOOTH - NINE MONTHS & ONE WEEK he finally gets a tooth. Sort of... You can see the very tip and you can feel how sharp that sucker is!! Here we go - I was beginning to think they were never going to show up. Considering I can't get a clear photo of it, here are some other shots to celebrate Jackson.
2025 by Month
1 year ago




3 comments:
Kai didn't get his first tooth until he was around that age too. Even now he is just getting going on some molars. He has never had much issues with the teething though- just lots of drool, and maybe an abnormal wake-up time here or there. Hopefully Jackson won't be bothered much either. Tylenol and Baby Oralgel are probably good to have one hand but I guess they say the most pain is usually before you see the tooth.
Adorable pictures of you both. Good luck with teething, once it starts it never stops! Tricia Maischoss(?) shared a little secret when Cannon was starting, Hylands natural teething tablets. They are pretty good and you can get them at most grocery stores.
Thanks for the tips guys! So far it hasn't been bad - I mean I didn't even realize he was teething right now and then lo and behold, a tooth. But I am sure it gets worse.
Today he needed to be held often and that's not normal. I just thought it was because he was sick, but maybe he's sick cause of teething huh :)
Post a Comment