Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Anderson Make Gifts

Some of you may remember our tradition of making gifts instead of purchasing them. Well Saturday was the day we exchanged and I have to say, there wasn't a disappointing gift in the room. We had a blast admiring every one's creativity and thoughtfulness.







It was sad to see Shay and Paige leave us again. They had to return to their homes in Utah and I hope to see them soon - maybe when Ryan arrives! We always have so much fun together and I look forward to the day we are all living in the same state.

For there is no friend like a sister, in calm or stormy weather, to cheer one on the tedious way, to fetch one if one goes astray, to lift one if one totters down, to strengthen whilst one stands.

5 comments:

The Watson's said...

Looks like so much fun. I hate having family and friends so far away!

Shay said...

Could my bum be any bigger? Oh my heck!

RachelAA said...

What in the world are you talking about - I don't see it.

Snow Crew said...

I love this tradition. I always looked forward to hearing what you made and got. So give me some details!

Shay said...

In the picture of Jill, Jackson and Ben in the front room. HAHA SICK!