Sunday - Slight runny noseMonday - cough, clingy, warm, runny nose
Tuesday - 103 fever, coughing, draining nose, sleepy, cuddly
Wednesday - cough, sleep, cuddles, trickling nose
Thursday - HOPEFULLY BETTER!
*You know he's sick if he falls asleep in the living room on grandma's chest!




5 comments:
I definitely caught that bug twice this year. No it's nor pregnancy, it's just a plain old cold. It's so annoying. I hope he is doing better, b/c he is going to be a BIG BROTHER SOON!
any better today?
We didn't go to the doctor's today because he is better but he's also not worse. He still has a bit of a cough, a runny nose, but not green, and is a sleepy head. So here's to hoping he heals up quickly cause his little nose is getting raw. Oh and by the way - I now have a tickle in my throat :(
Hope Jackson is fully better now and you didn't come down with something. I haven't talked to you in forever. Maybe I don't like this blogging thing because we just get simple comments from each other rather than a phone call. In fact I think I'll call you later tonight. Love you!
We have been playing phone tag all week. :(
Post a Comment