Saturday, January 05, 2008

Dayna: Make Gift Details

ANDREW MAKE: a horse corral for Zoe's fake but oh so real Smore's (have you seen them?)
ANDREW RECEIVE: a Walmart vest, badge and gift certificate because he has such a love for Walmart
RACHEL RECEIVE: a shirt that says, "Does this baby make me look phat?"
RACHEL MAKE: a dog collar adorned in rhinestones and pennies for Wes and Paige's dog Bella (Paige was given a poem about how Pennies are from our Angel's above... I couldn't find her poem, but this is the one I gave her:
I found a penny today,
just laying on the ground.
But it is not just a penny,
this little coin I found.
Found pennies come from heaven,
thats what my Grandpa told me.
He said Angels toss then down,
oh how I loved that story.
He said when an Angel misses you,
they toss a penny down.
Sometimes just to cheer you up,
make a smile out of your frown.
So don't pass by that penny
when you're feeling blue.
It may be a penny from heaven,
that an Angel's tossed to you.


By the way, today my dad took Andrew golfing and he just sent me a text to tell me there is a penny lodged in the back of their golf cart!! Wes always loved to golf - especially with Andrew.






Align Left

1 comment:

Snow Crew said...

Now I know why Garrett always picks up pennies. I will think of Wes every time I see one now. I love your tradition!