.JPG)
A couple of weeks ago, a lady from our ward started teaching aerobics at our Stake Center every mon., wed., and fri. at 8:30am FOR FREE! PLUS we can bring our kids. As a chubby mother of two, this was some of the best news I have received in some time. My plan was to get in shape like never before, but the new baby kind of threw me for a loop with that one. BUT I am still going to kick butt there and get in the best pregnant shape I can.
Anyway, if you are ever around and want to join me, feel free. It's a blast and it kicks your butt!! There aren't usually so many kids, but they didn't have school yesterday so there they are :)
In other news... Jackson is really warming up to his motorcycle! He is now sitting on it and pushes his way around the house. One day little man!!
.JPG)
1 comment:
LET'S GO!!! We should totally go when I am out there. Just a few more days! Love you guys.
Post a Comment