Rubbing our children's nose is something we do to try and calm them. My dad has done this to us and so it was passed on to my kids. Then Aunt Tori started rubbing Jackson's pressure point by his eyebrows and she has always rubbed his palms. Well Jackson is making it his duty to pass that down too. I walked in on him doing these things to Ryan one day because he was crying. I was too amazed to capture it then, but this was the second time I saw it!.JPG)
In other news, these floaties actually help! He amazingly kept them on and as I was getting dressed, I looked up to find Jackson, in the middle of the jacuzzi (we have been swimming in that because it's luke warm) paddling and kicking as he held his head out of the water. Needless to say I jumped in and got him out, but I was impressed at their assistance.




3 comments:
Jackson is SO smart! He amazes me. I miss you guys. Love you Rach!
Rachel that is too cute! I think that is adorable that Jackson would even think of doing that for Ryan. And Jackson's picture with his float things is cute.
Can you send Jackson my way? I could use a good rub!
Post a Comment