Monday, November 24, 2008

Paperwork Nightmare!

This pregnancy has not gone smoothly as far as the logistics are concerned. I have had it easier as far as aches and pains ever since I started taking Monavie on a regular basis, but the other stuff is just killing me.
1- Insurance didn't kick in as planned in the beginning - instead it took until the middle of October - hello I got pregnant in APRIL!
2- The insurance in nothing of which we wanted so on my first appointment, they wanted $500!
3- We applied for a better, cheaper insurance, AIM, and that paperwork got messed up and took an extra month or two to process.
4- Approved for AIM Oct. 26, but even after sending me a bill, I still don't have an insurance card and today my doctor's office says AIM has no record of me.
5- We spent an awful Sat. morning on Nov. 1st catching up on all of my bloodwork and doing Jackson's blood work for his allergies - haven't heard back about Jackson's results and today my doctor's office says they haven't heard about mine nor does the actual facility have any record I was ever there.
6- Andi sounds bigger than 32 weeks, and I am measuring larger - well duh anyone can see that - so I need an ultrasound.... BUT will AIM accept the referral???
7- I am sure there is more but this is all from the top of my head - so it's true, girls are a pain in the butt from the very beginning!

4 comments:

Julia Everts said...

It totally is true!! Give your mom a break Andi!!

Jenn said...

But, they are sooo worth it!!:)

d said...

that is a nightmare! Why does it always have to be so difficult?

Shay said...

Hmmm...I don't know what to say... I am sorry you have to go through all of this! It sucks! hang in there kiddo...things will get better. Love you.