Saturday, January 10, 2009

Love So. Cali.

First - something that has nothing to do with Southern California... Jackson now has a "big boy seat". I need to take a picture in the light, but for now, here he is. HE LOVES IT and I am stoked because it's always great when a new transition goes smoothly!!So on to tonight. We had an amazing dinner at The Basil, a local Thai Cafe. Seriously the best ORANGE CHICKEN I have ever had in my life, and Andrew makes really good orange chicken. Not really Thai, but the chicken sa-tee was incredible as well. Highly recommend it - someone, we don't know who, recommended it to us and we thank them! Then off to Coldstone - I am not a huge ice cream person, not at all really, so my family really appreciates my random craving. But then the night just kept getting better! Once home, we headed over to the jacuzzi that is usually just heavenly bath temperature. All were very pleased with my desire to go there as well. So yes, it's winter, middle of January, it's about 50 degrees outside, and we had ice cream and went swimming - love it. It would be th perfect night if I now go into labor!

Ryan found the splashing wars to be HILARIOUS! I wish I could upload his laugh - a true fat man laugh, or belly laugh if you will!


I hope to have a neck again one day :)

No comments: