Friday, January 23, 2009

Stroller


I want this stroller so badly but I just found out it won't fit in my car very well - do I still get it?? I think I will but I am bummed it's not as perfect as I thought it would be.

3 comments:

Ashleigh said...

I totally thought of these when you talked about the other stroller before. It's a sit-in-stand plus 2 seats right? Kai loves our sit-in-stand and I especially love it for times when we go through the airport, to the zoo etc. Does it not fit in the car at all? Our sit-in-stand is way more compact folded up than I thought it would be, but the double is proabably way bigger.

RachelAA said...

So Andrew just called and he just got it - it was a great deal on Craig;s List and we are stoked it fits. We thought it MIGHT fit with a middle seat down making Jackson sit in the third row, but it fits in the back!!!! I am so excited to be able to use the sit-n-stand because I think he too will love it!!

Ashleigh said...

Yeah- I really think this is going to be a great answer for you guys!