It was wonderful watching Jackson with Ryan because I was no nervous he wasn't going to welcome Ryan into the family - but he loved him from the very beginning. It can also be said of his feelings for Andi - the difference being he understands a little bit more, being 11 months older now, that he needs to be gentle, or that Mommy needs to feed Andi. He's such the helper it's amazing.
Saturday we made the journey outside. We took the boys to play out in front of our garage and it just so happened the neighbor kids were out there too. I was holding Andi and so I brought out Jackson's tractor so he could get used to it a bit more. Needless to say, the tractor graduated to second gear and extreme speeds. This kid now needs a race track, it was pretty hilarious to watch.
While we were playing, we were surprised by our friends, Matt and Michalle. It was great to see them and catch up a bit. They brought us some Friendship bread - ever tried it?? Considering it uses a "starter" in which has been sitting out for five days and no one really knows all that's in it, it's pretty good bread!
Shortly after my parents came by the take us to dinner. This reinforced the fact that we so didn't plan on another kid - our stroller is simply not ideal. I never thought I would be looking for a stroller to accommodate THREE kids!
Yesterday Andi wore her first real outfit - and yes it's pink, and yes I liked how she looked. Who would have thought I would become a fan of pink!?!? I just can't wait until she's six months old and I can get her ears pierced!!!!
And last but not least, Jackson has this thing, ever since we tried taking our Christmas pictures, to close his eyes for pictures. It's our fault really, we laughed hysterically the first time he did it and so it stuck.




4 comments:
It's so cute to hear that Jackson is your little helper. I'm glad the boys are doing well adjusting to the way things have changed for all of you.
Hi Andi-kins- and the rest of you guys that are so old news! I love your pink outfit! I hope you didn't barf or poop on it for at least five minutes.
OK I fetchin love her already! She looks adorable in her "outfit"! BTW~good plan to get her ears pierced at 6 months...I meant to do that with Ash but never did and I am regretting it now because I know if I try to get them done NOW she would totally mess with them grr...Anyway, Andi is a doll!!!
Oh, I can't wait to meet her and hold her! I miss my baby being that little!!
Post a Comment