We also tried out wearing a headband for the day - I have never been fond of headbanded bald heads, but this one won me over.
And then we tried out the jumper. She has been getting so fussy lying around all day but I can't hold her up or watch her sit up for as long as she would like. This is what provoked me to try out the jumper - she was pleased!!! Well for about ten minutes and then she was done. Once she's a little stronger, I can see her in there for hours!

Last BUT NOT LEAST - We got a word out of Ryan today. He's still not walking nor is he talking at 14 months. At first I was nervous, but after talking to a lot of people, there seems to be one in most families. So here's to hoping he's just taking his sweet time - like his father!
But, I digress... this morning he was playing in his room and I told him to say mama. Nothing came of it which is what I expected, but as I was walking out of his room, I heard, "Mamamama"! I was so excited and wanted to make a big deal of it so he would want to do it again. He did, just once though. Well we got another out of him at lunch! Then tonight we were on our way home from Andrew's softball game and Jackson decided to encourage Ryan to say it again - He did! Something so simple but so exciting because it's been in the back of my mind!
I wanted to get a shot of Ryan on this occasion, and so I took it while driving. Jackson then took over the camera! Productive day - but I'm exhausted!





9 comments:
Go Ryan Go! Cole didn't speak until he was two!
It's weird how much I am hearing things like that - although, many are telling me three or so. So I guess for now I will take what I can get and try to not get too annoyed with the repetitive grunting!
What a great day!!!
Andi is a doll! Are her ears pierced? That is so cute!
Holy Cow I am so jealous!!! You guys have been having so much fun!!! Wish I could have been in Cali with you all!
YAY!!!! Go Ryan!!
My brother, Frank, didn't speak until he was about almost 3 yrs. old! Now, he never stops talking!
I LOVE the first picture!
I can't believe she's in the jumper, she's growing up soooo fast...
Post a Comment