Friday, September 18, 2009

Dining Out



Monday Tina and I went to aerobics - yeah us! KICKED OUR BUTTS and I was late; so sad! Anyway, afterwards we picked up Mindee's kids and headed to the park. Yes, an experience! The nice thing is our kids are so used to one another, they do pretty well entertaining one another. And because Eliza wanted to go on the swings, Ryan wanted to go on the swings - My kids are not huge fans of swings... Correction, my boys are not!
Working out and hanging out at the park made for some hungry mommies! Good 'ol Mc Donald's pleased us all - with the wide open courtyard, the kids were able to enjoy themselves and not tick off other customers = Perfect!

Jackson took the following pictures - hmmmm


Naps were wonderful that afternoon - we love it when we wear out our kids!
But after a good nap, we need good food - actually after eating Mc Donald's we need GOOD food. I was on the phone with my dad and even without any mention of where we were going, Jackson exclaimed:

"I love it!"
My kids LOVE sushi - thank goodness because so do I! Jackson was so excited for the tofu, noodles, miso soup, etc.
Andi was even excited about the noodles - grandpa grandpa loves watching her slurp and so we tried to capture it, but it just never happened. One day....

We were all very grateful for my parent's taking us out to dinner and all week Jackson kept asking if we were going to sushi!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Funny we keep missing each other at aerobics. I didn't go Monday or today but went on Wednesday! aerobics then McDonalds... love it!

Jamie said...

Oh I miss aerobics! Is there still a good turn out?

RachelAA said...

Honestly I'm not a very good judge about the turnout - I am rarely there so as with Jenn, I am probably missing people. Monday it was us and then two people I didn't recognize. I haven't seen any of the women that used to go when I went.... almost two years ago - SO SAD it has been that long!!!!!!!