The last time Shay was here we said we probably wouldn't go back to Light N Healthy - well she came and wanted to bring Mike.... It was good, but worth the $$$ - not too sure about that. So we'll see what happens on the next visit. But it of course was still a perfect memory and good time.
2025 by Month
1 year ago




5 comments:
It was SUCH a fun night! You know we will go to Light and Healthy again!! We should try the one in the valley that you saw though! Love yOu!
Oh YES way good idea - we have to for sure.
How fun!!! And I see you played my NEW favorite game!!! Can't go wrong there. Also, I am just curious--how many times do you think you have written "sushi" in all your blog posts? I wouldn't be suprised if it were your "most used" word. haha
Yes we did :) We have to play again!! And I was laughing when I posted "sushi" which is why I added "of course" :) And I so wish I could do a term search like you can with gmail, it would be interesting to see its frequency!
K, it doesn't get better than sushi and chocolate dipped strawberries!
Post a Comment