Three little people sure can make a mess - and two big people sure can let it slide. But only for a night. Last night I told Jackson that if he dumped out the tubs, he had to put it all away. Well, one thing lead after another last night and next thing you know, it's dark, cold, and way too late to clean up a bunch of little toys. So, he had to do it this morning. He just such a great job, the best I have seen from him in a LONG time! Ryan and Andi helped a bit, but Jackson really went to town. Which is good because I didn't want to start the morning yelling!
While inside the house, yes, it's too cold for me out there, I scrubbed down the high chair because Andi has graduated to a booster. The chick LOVES sitting in the boys', so we bought her one on Saturday.FAREWELL HIGHCHAIR, until next time.....




5 comments:
Ashlynn taught him well!
Not well enough, she should come over and she him again!
can they come clean my house and teach my kids how it's done???
You are one busy mama! I could never have 3 kids that close together-you go girl!
If you had to you could! And Jenn, you should hit up Tina - Ashlynn is AWESOME!
Post a Comment