Yes, we want to move back into the Mint Cyn. Ward boundaries BUT, when our lease expired, we did not feel as though we were supposed to move. BUT we also didn't want to sign on for another year. SO, we signed on for six months and asked if we could make some changes. So today the owner and his assistant came to check out the possibilities.
They liked the new paint and were impressed with the condition of the house - whew. I was nervous they weren't going to like the colors. But we still haven't painted the bathroom because that one is way bold. Stay tuned...
They liked the new paint and were impressed with the condition of the house - whew. I was nervous they weren't going to like the colors. But we still haven't painted the bathroom because that one is way bold. Stay tuned...
So, after a good visit - which was refreshing because the last and first time we met with him, I called him up after wards and chewed him out - it was decided that we can make $1000 worth of changes now, and then another $1000 in six months IF we sign again. So we will see about that.
So for now, Andrew is going to put in new tile. Ahhh, imagine that, evidence of my three kids will no longer be shown all over the WHITE kitchen floor. I can't wait. What else is on our list - well I want a good front screen door. The mountain blocks the breeze behind us, so opening the sliders on a summer evening DOES NOTHING. But wind comes in gusts through the front door, so it will be nice to have a screen I can close so the kids don't escape. What else, backyard lighting!! Anyway, should be fun - WE LOVE CHANGE!




4 comments:
Looks AWESOME! I love the blue wall!!! Way to go guys!
You always do such a great job with paint colors. I wish that we were given the upgrade options!!
Andrew picked them - I chickened out... I figure in a way he studied that type of stuff in school right!?!? More so than I did anyway :) But I sure do wish we had a pink wall ;)
Looks great Rachel. I love the way the color coordinate with each other. Nice job guys!
Post a Comment