Saturday, March 06, 2010

Hair


Should I go blonde again??? I have been missing it, and the dark is hard to maintain, but with how much my hair has changed, I am sure blonde will now be tough to maintain as well. Thoughts??

In more exciting and adorable news, Andi can now do little, teeny, ponies.... TEENY. And I don't know, maybe it looks lame to some of you (you know who you are!), but I like them. I think they make her look older!


3 comments:

tphillips said...

I think you'd look good blond...but I also like you dark. Just go for it...u can always change it...if nothing else it will satisfy your need for change. And I think Andi's little ponies are adorable!

Jenn said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Andi's pigtails are quite possibly the cutest things i have ever seen! so precious!

your hair looks fantastic either way! but hey, our hair is the one thing we can have fun with, so i say go for it!

i found this awesome tutorial on changing fonts. it was pretty easy!

http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html

Abuelita said...

Blonde? Yes!!!!! Andi's chongitos are the cutest!!!!