My blow dryer died. I was so bummed because who wants to spend money on something like that. But you need it, or at least, I do. My frizz ball of a head needs to be tamed! Luckily, I got an awesome gift card from my grandparents so essentially, my blow dryer, and other needs, were free. This allowed me to spend more than I normally would. I mean, I always buy the cheap ones - ALWAYS. I have never thought to spend that extra $10 or $15 on a blow dryer. Why would I?
WHAT WAS I THINKING!?!? I have so been missing out I am telling you. At first I thought it was a waste of money because when I went to use it, I wasn't getting overheated. Well, apparently you don't have to get overheated in order to get dry! I don't even have to straighten my hair now. Yes, you heard me, it's that good. Of course if I want that real polished look, I will, but for day to day it's so not necessary now.
So yes, it's worth the extra money in my mind!





2 comments:
Wow! Sounds awesome...what kind did you get? and from where?
This picture is the actual one I purchased from Target. Conair! And, it's on sale!
Post a Comment