Monday, December 12, 2011

Friday night I attended a homemade Christmas party.  Last year I didn't do too well but this year, with the help of my brilliant friend, I scored BIG TIME.
JOY
Saturday was gorgeous - best weather ever.  Which was perfect considering being inside the house stressed me out because there was so much to be done: Baptism talk, Primary stuff, cleaning, mopping, bills, blogging, etc.  I didn't want to do any of it so Cole and I went outside to rake the leaves.  He loved it.
To end a crazy but fabulous day, we attended our Polar Express Ward Party.  Insane!  Perfect!  Hilarious!  Spiritual!  Fran did the most amazing job covering all the bases.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Ok ok, it looks good on your mantel. I still wish it were on my ledges. Aw...oh well! There were SO many good things this year. I'm still happy with what I got. I can't remember what you got last year???

Jenn said...

They look awesome on your mantle!!! Glad you got them! What a fun Christmas party!

Mandi Snider said...

Looks like so much fun!