Santa joined the party and Ryan got to request, yet again, a GUN. Andi and Cole scored some candy but Andi had to wait until Tuesday for her turn on Santa's lap. Cole could care less.
So proud of this little man - he's grown SO much since last year.
Joseph
Silent Night
Sadly my battery died so I couldn't get a video of Ryan clarify to Santa he wants a WATER gun!
Andi's program was today, Tuesday. Jenny made her a tutu for today's program so she had to sport her immodest attire until Jenny arrived. It was so cute watching them open her gift in our freezing crowded garage at 8am. :)
The three year old's didn't really have assigned parts because, well, have you met a three year old?
For some unknown reason, Andi had a meltdown during the program. She was hysterical, actually, and I have no clue why. She says she just wanted to be done, but I don't know, seemed like something more than that. Anyhow, the second Santa walked into the room, Andi ran up to him and held onto his legs. She was so happy to finally have her turn. You can't tell in the pictures, but she's rather happy Santa arrived on her preschool day.
Ding Dong
Tree
Jingle Bells
Andi with Santa
We have seen this program 5 times already and we will hopefully see it 3 more times.... it never gets old.
On another note, secret santa's visited us while we were out. I'm pretty sure I know all who are guilty but I still can't get over their kindness, love and generosity. I pray that as we can, we too will think of others and show them the same kindness others have shown us.
And another note, a note that also warms my heart, I received this text today and it made me so very happy!!! Love my Paige and Brittany - Wes sure had good taste!!!











3 comments:
Jackson's notes are killing me. I remember wishing I was from a different family because my parents had too many kids. Obviously, I love it now! Hope your Christmas was awesome.
Jackson and Hudson need to get together (or NOT)... has he said "you don't know how hard my life is!!" yet? I'm going to try Andrew's approach :)
Wes sure did have great taste!
Post a Comment