Preschool celebrated Andi the Thursday before her birthday. I decided to drive her to school for her special day and special delivery.
But considering it was still early and I was still not ready for the day, I was grateful that Jackson actually helped with the delivery of the cupcakes. He loves this part about being the big brother - as do I!
Sadly, a few kids were missing from preschool that day but I know she had fun with those that were there.
Answers of the past can be found on Last Year's post but her answers are also in parentheses.
1. What is your favorite color? PINK (pink)
2. What is your favorite toy? LALALOOPSY Mermaid (Princess)
3. What is your favorite fruit? APPLES (apples)
4. What is your favorite tv show? CINDERELLA (Spongebob (I'm pretty sure it's only because she was watching it this morning for the first time)
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? CHICKEN (chicken)
6. What is your favorite outfit? PINK (I can't say that) (so, mom's answer, Princess dresses. Or pretty dresses for church)
7. What is your favorite game? PRINCESS SOPHIA (race car)
8. What is your favorite snack? CHEERIOS (um, chicken)
9. What is your favorite animal? AN ELEPHANT (monkey)
10. What is your favorite song? JINGLE BELLS (bad words) (I have no clue what this means)
11. What is your favorite book? CINDERELLA (Jesus Christ, Amen)
12. Who is your best friend? GISELLE, I MEAN COLLIN.... I think the fact that she can see her preschool picture is influencing her decision! (my friends.) (Who are your friends) Corinne, Taylor, Ryan, Jackson, daddy
13. What is your favorite cereal? CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH (cocolate) (chocolate)
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? PLAY (fireworks) (thanks Papa, he brought some this weekend)
15. What is your favorite drink? GRAPE JUICE (orange juice)
16. What is your favorite holiday? HALLOWEEN
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? MY TEDDY BEAR *Haha I didn't know she had a teddy bear (my "stuff": blanket, bear, and dummy)
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? WAFFLES cereal, French Toast
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? HOT DOGS, SHRIMP, POTATO SALAD *she only ate the hot dogs and spicy doritos (chicken on a stick (Mom Can Cook Thai Restaurant)
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? UM, AN ADULT (French Toast, red (I don't think we get this question yet)
2. What is your favorite toy? LALALOOPSY Mermaid (Princess)
3. What is your favorite fruit? APPLES (apples)
4. What is your favorite tv show? CINDERELLA (Spongebob (I'm pretty sure it's only because she was watching it this morning for the first time)
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? CHICKEN (chicken)
6. What is your favorite outfit? PINK (I can't say that) (so, mom's answer, Princess dresses. Or pretty dresses for church)
7. What is your favorite game? PRINCESS SOPHIA (race car)
8. What is your favorite snack? CHEERIOS (um, chicken)
9. What is your favorite animal? AN ELEPHANT (monkey)
10. What is your favorite song? JINGLE BELLS (bad words) (I have no clue what this means)
11. What is your favorite book? CINDERELLA (Jesus Christ, Amen)
12. Who is your best friend? GISELLE, I MEAN COLLIN.... I think the fact that she can see her preschool picture is influencing her decision! (my friends.) (Who are your friends) Corinne, Taylor, Ryan, Jackson, daddy
13. What is your favorite cereal? CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH (cocolate) (chocolate)
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? PLAY (fireworks) (thanks Papa, he brought some this weekend)
15. What is your favorite drink? GRAPE JUICE (orange juice)
16. What is your favorite holiday? HALLOWEEN
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? MY TEDDY BEAR *Haha I didn't know she had a teddy bear (my "stuff": blanket, bear, and dummy)
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? WAFFLES cereal, French Toast
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? HOT DOGS, SHRIMP, POTATO SALAD *she only ate the hot dogs and spicy doritos (chicken on a stick (Mom Can Cook Thai Restaurant)
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? UM, AN ADULT (French Toast, red (I don't think we get this question yet)
She was so focused the entire time but chatted up a storm once her nails were done. And she proudly showed off her nails to all those she saw for the rest of the day. Love it!
To my surprise, Andi told grandma she wanted a Dora cake - what!?!? She's lucky her dad has some mad skill, desire and determination. That boy's brain thinks so differently than my own - she loved it. And so did I; it was delicious.
That night grandma threw a party at the house and she was one happy little girl. I love it when she can't contain it any longer and has to run over and give a big ol hug. Made Jackson's day - especially considering he had spent the previous three days making her cards and thinking of different ways to celebrate Andi.
After cake, we all sat and watched our wedding DVD - the kids watch it in the car all the time and Jackson has most of it memorized, but it was fun showing everyone else. Holy cow we enjoyed some laughs!
TP tradition - bedroom attack.
How cute is this - Carlos really spotlighted this little girl in Primary and it makes me so happy.
After church Andi got to open gifts from her friends, her teacher, and her Bishop. She kept saying, "Am I so lucky?". We told her she was loved.
That night Great Uncle Ben had a 40th Birthday celebration and he and Jill were so cute in including Andi on her big day, too. We met them all down in LA and had a great time celebrating with the family and their friends. The kids had a blast running all around this banquet hall. Andi was truly touched that Great Aunt Jill made Andi her very own cake and again, she had to give Jill a big ol squeeze to show her just how much she appreciated it.
Today a package arrived from Garnet and Papa which is always fun and exciting for the kids.
This girl has given us a run for our money at the start but this past year has been rather enjoyable. I enjoy seeing the girly side as well as the tough side and I am so impressed by how much she loves those around her, shows her love to those that make an impression on her and her tenderness towards others especially little ones. We love you Andi and are so grateful you're ours!
















7 comments:
She is so beautiful. Sounds like she had a great celebration.
I'm in love with this post! She is such a loved little girl and you guys are AMAZING parents.
Wow! What a fun birthday!!
So glad she had such a great birthday! She's such a sweetie.
Happy Birthday Andi. She's a knockout. And I love that mother/daughter picture idea! So cute.
I love everything about this post especially the annual picture! I saw that and want to do it too!
love the pictures of you and her and the three of you! GIRLS.... :) she's adorable
Post a Comment