Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Bullhead City









Last week, the 10th, we headed up to my uncle's house in Bullhead City, Az It was such a blast!!! They have a boat and everyday they went to Lake Mojave to go skiing and rafting. Andrew LOVED it and now misses it as he looks back on the pictures. Sadly enough the waters are WAY too rough to take Jackson, so I stayed home with him friday and sunday. As for saturday, his Bisabuelos watched him!!! They LOVED it which made it all that more enjoyable for me. I could have left him sunday too because Abuelita didn't go to the Lake, but I couldn't bear leaving him again. What in the world am I going to do when work comes around on the 30th??? Anyway, we had so much fun just being with our family. I don't think we have been together in mayeb 15 years :( We have to do it again soon - and with EVERYONE!!!

3 comments:

Snow Crew said...

You guys look like you are having a blast. I can't believe that Jackson wasn't skiing already! Maybe next time!

jena wise said...

I LOVE the helpful family... they make the difference between getting through your day and really enjoying it. Glad you were able to do the latter. Love ya!

RachelAA said...

I can't tell you how grateful I am for all the support from my family - they are amazing!