Thursday, December 21, 2006

Belated Hockey, On Time Birthday!




First, we want to wish our Uncle Sam a very Happy Birthday! I hope it's going well and that you can't wait a few more days for a face to face Happy Birthday. I am sorry you can't see us on your birthday, but I am sure it's still fun! We love you!




Now for the belated part.... last week, the 23rd to be exact, we took Jackson to his first hockey game. I was nervous because I didn't want to piss off any of the fans around us, especially because we had good seats so I figured they were paying good money to be there, they shouldn't be disturbed by a baby! BUT, Jackson proved to be a fan! It was a lot of fun to get out and do something different. I was so pleased with him and so pleased with all those willing to hold him! So - I recommend hockey games for babies!



3 comments:

Snow Crew said...

What a good boy- except for the picture of him flipping off the camera!

Snow Crew said...

p.s. I love the picture with you three. You have such a great smile!

RachelAA said...

I don't know why we always catch him flipping off the camera? I think he is getting ready for the paparazi!!

Thanks for your comment regarding my smile - you are so sweet!