Monday, December 04, 2006

A Day at the Salon

As part of my birthday gift from my mother-in-law, she treated me to a cut and color. It was nice considering I rarely get my hair done. I seem to touch it up myself, then go see Shelly, then touch it up myself so on and so forth. Considering there were four of us getting our hair done, we arrived at the salon at 3:45pm and didn't leave until almost 10pm. It was such a long journey, but I am to blame for most of that time!!! It was great visiting though and something even crazier happened while we were there. (I know, what could be crazier than getting your hair done for hours on end....)
I was the first to go in because I naturally needed to be the first to get started. There was another woman in the chair next to me. She looked familiar at a quick glance, but I didn't really get a good look. Then she went to hand me a magazine, she looked at me and there it was. Magic was in the air. Well maybe not be it was pretty cool to be looking at my sort of cousin. I hadn't seen her since my wedding so it was so great to run in to eachother by chance. Small world!
Anyway, I am off with my new hair to accomplish a million things today - have a good one!

No comments: