Tuesday, December 12, 2006

DECEMEBER 11, 2005




Eleven years ago yesterday I went home after school and was basically hanging out before cheer practice that night. I got a phone call from this guy asking me if he could come hang out before practice. He had just gotten out of basketball practice, and so he planned on taking me to cheer practice at 6pm. He came over and we hung out for a bit and then headed back to school. As we were walking into the gym, he handed me his football picture with some writing on the back. It read, "... will you be my girlfriend? You don't have to if you don't want to...". Well I went in to practice and then had to run to the office to get something. One of the other girls went with me so I naturally showed her the picture. She was so excited and she told me I should say yes.

As I am sure you all know, I did say yes and I can't imagine where I would be today had not I said yes. So, Happy 11 Years Andrew - Love You!!!

1 comment:

Snow Crew said...

So cute- I love that he gave you the option of saying no!