Saturday, December 02, 2006

Finally Out of Bed


We got home from the doctor's office and Jackson went straight to bed. All day Thursday, our little man was in and out of sleep. He was so uncomfortable so Andrew and I took turns staying with him. I got the best break of all when my dad and I went to sushi - thanks for the break Andrew and thanks for the sushi dad!!!!
Around 8:30pm Thursday night, Jackson threw up all over our bed. So Andrew took him in the shower and I changed our sheets. Jackson came out a new man. He was laughing and playing and trying to scream, but due to his illness, it was more of a whisper. Then around 9:15pm, he was back to sleep.
For the last three nights, Jackson has slept in our bed and I am really hoping it won't be a fourth! Last night he lasted an hour in his bed, and then woke up very offended that he was alone. We were going to have a baby-sitter come over today so we could go to the Temple, but Jackson just wants to be with us. Sweet but exhausting.
Yesterday I took Jackson out to Walmart, he did well, but the rest of the day we just hung out. Today on the other hand we went to Costco and Andrew's volleyball game - he is sort of the coach, but he doesn't really coach - it's a bizarre calling. Out of all the sports he plays, volleyball is not one of them.
Anyway, other than me and Jackson being sick, life is pretty normal. We are getting our Christmas stuff up - you will get the finished pictures when... well when we finish!

5 comments:

jena wise said...

Where did your dining room table get shipped off to? Jackson looks like he's in trouble and assigned to do 50 push-ups. I'm glad he's feeling a little better, poor booger!

RachelAA said...

Hahaha - he's in boot camp!!

In the corner behind Jackson, near the slider door, that's where the dining room table is! Although I think we might be able to move it over, more centered on the wall, because I think we are going to pack up J's swing - he's over it.

RachelAA said...

Actually that does bring up something I have been wondering, do you think he likes to eat that matt because of the pattern????

jena wise said...

does he just lick it? or touch the shapes? could be both... but Beckham likes texture like that - he's one to feel the texture books and laugh. so cute!

RachelAA said...

He licks it - so weird.