Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Bri & Wes



Happy Birthday! It's a day to celebrate two amazing people!! Here's a special thanks for all the memories you guys have given us and for the blessing it is to know you both. Happy Day!

3 comments:

Shay said...

Happy Birthday to both of you! Wes-you are an incredible brother. Even though you are no longer here on this Earth, I can still feel you and I know you are watching over all of us. Thanks for being my angel! I love you.

Bri-Happy birthday woman! You are a great person and I enjoy talking to you. I hope you have a wonderful day. Be safe and have fun! I love you. =)

Snow Crew said...

Happy Birthday!
p.s. Why isn't andrew wearing a coat in the snow?

RachelAA said...

It's funny you bring that up because I was looking at that too. Since we have been in Acton, I have realized more and more how bizarre he is - it's freezing here and you rarely see him in a coat. In Malibu it's one thing, but come on - Acton... it should be snowing today! Weird boy! Oh and for church Sunday, Jackson wanted to wear his flip flops - two very strong signs that we need to mocve back to the Bu :)