Monday, June 23, 2008

The Celebration of 30

It was over 100 degrees at 10am, but we were ready and willing to play the nine hole par 3. Andrew was stoked to find out that we were doing a tournament and in fact, he asked me yesterday if we could plan to do it again in a couple months. Be prepared guys! I find this picture funny because the shoes so ruin everyone's outfits - I should design golf shoes!!


Bri golfs in style!
The three men - Abuelito, Dad, Rob!

The Winners - by one stroke!
Yes, they are playing basketball in 110 degree weather - well HORSE actually, but it's still crazy. I can't tell you how mad I am at myself because this is the only picture I took back at our place. I even have memories of taking pictures by the pool and today, when I uploaded all the pictures, I was wrong. If you aren't a blogger or a scrapbooker, I don't think you will understand just how upset I am about this.
That should look like the number 30 - sorry.

We love you - Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

The Watson's said...

I am so jealous that you have such a great bond with both families. I have a good one with Seth's but mine is always DRAMA! Happy Birthday Andrew.

Ashleigh said...

Happy 3-0 Andrew! Cute new blog background too!