.JPG)
Jackson loves the camera and I think I know where he gets that from. Last night my parents had to come by so they came in to visit for a bit. Because he was waiting for them to get here when it was already past his bedtime, Jackson brought out his pillow and blankie to await their arrival. Once they got here, they had to experience bedtime with Jackson on our living room floor. He made them lie there and read a book while we took pictures and then while he took pictures of them.
.JPG)
Today Jackson decided it was just time to really ride his motorcycle, his birthday gift from my parents. It has been pushed around the house, but it has been ridden by Jackson - until today. I think he sensed my excitement because he ran to get the camera and he made me take many photos and video of him cruising around. He's getting so big - it's exciting!!
No comments:
Post a Comment