Thursday, June 26, 2008

Life Before Motherhood

Once my father-in-law left with the boys around 8am yesterday, I was on my own. I can't say I accomplished much, but it was relaxing. A couple of my girlfriends from Agoura came over to eat and swim - I'd say all we were missing was some dessert. It was interesting just hanging out and worrying only of myself. It's so unusual for me to have the opportunity to just talk and laugh with Lisa and Jenn without having to watch my kids or our students. What a bizarre but fun day! So here's to next WEDNESDAY :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok girls why we haven't done this before is beyond me. What an awesome day, so wonderful to have a girl day just relaxing. So, yes, I am up for another Wednesday. In fact, we should call it Wednesdays with Rajenisa. Or maybe not, I should leave the title naming to Mitch Albom (author of Tuesdays with Morrie)...

RachelAA said...

Love it - "Wednesdays with Rajenisa" it is!!

Jenn said...

hahah i LOVE IT!!! so good! oh rach, it's all about the arm on the hip! it instantly slims down your arm! FABULOUS!