Saturday, June 14, 2008

Not All It's Cracked Up To Be

Veggies at 11am - peas then carrots, neither brought pleasure.

Fruit at 6pm - the peaches had no success either :(

All in all, it wasn't really the experience any of us pictured.

We hope that one day he will enjoy food - we sure do!

3 comments:

jena wise said...

those are cute expressions. did jackson eat solids at 4 months? i'm sure ryan will be happy to partake in a few weeks!

Anonymous said...

Love Ryans faces! I can't believe that he's on solids already. Time is sure flying by fast...I wonder how Matthew is going to do, I just started mixing rice cereal with the breast milk and he seems to enjoy it.

Julia Everts said...

Oh my goodness..how amazing are his facial expressions!! Especially the first one! Wow...what a cute kid. How much he's grown since my baby shower.