
Andrew has been working like crazy for the last two weeks. These floors have been such a process but they are SO worth it. We have dealt with sticky, nasty, dirty floors, one bathroom, one shower, fridge in the dining area, tools everywhere, a busy daddy, thin set explosions, and so on - BUT MAN we wouldn't trade it. The best part is we don't pay for any of this.... ahhhhh!!

We have ALWAYS hated these lights and really, they gave off very little light. I am madly in love with the new ones.


And our controversial bathroom - oh how I love this too. This picture really doesn't capture it all, but trust me, it's gorgeous and refreshing. It's a nice little punch, ok, a big punch of color, but we love it! And look at the floor - THANKS ANDREW!

I forgot to take pictures of the kitchen and I am too lazy at this point to do it all..... till next time.
7 comments:
Too lazy to take pictures of the kitchen, now I have to wait! Wow, love the bathroom and the pictures on the wall that much. love it!
LOVE the bathroom! FUn!
I love the bathroom colors! The floors look awesome. Wow, super impressive.
Love the bathroom! It is super energizing!
wow, the bathroom looks REALLY good in a photo too! glad you went with the black and white to go with the green
Thanks Michalle. When I was at the store looking for window treatments, I told Andrew about these brown shutters. He thought they would look good but then our discussion kept coming back in my mind. So I went with the b/w and we both absolutely love it.
i adore the bathroom! it's beyond awesome!
Post a Comment