My parent's had the kids yesterday so after work, I headed home to clean up a bit. Ryan was still sleeping, so there was no rush to head to Acton to get the kids. We folded many loads of laundry but then my parents wanted to go to Pick Up Sticks in Palmdale. So off we went. I am not a fan, so I had Jersey Mike's right next door. But after dinner, we all tried out this Cupcake store. They also do wedding cakes so those were pretty darn cool to look at! But the cupcakes, yummy. I tried the Red Velvet, not a fan. But the strawberry, with strawberry frosting and an actual strawberry, SO good!
WHY WON'T SHE WALK? She walks very well while holding just one hand. Well, not perfectly, she does this weird foot drag thing, but well enough. But when you try to have her walk to you, SHE RUNS. That's just going to lead to a face plant. So why won't she just venture off on her own???? I think it's because she WANTS to be HELD.




1 comment:
it's hard to believe she's almost walking...feelslike just yesterday we were pregnant...crazy
Post a Comment