Monday, June 07, 2010

Becky's Baby Shower


A couple weekends ago I helped Laurel throw a shower for Becky. (Seriously, check out Laurel's mad Diaper Cake skills; tough to believe that's her first one ever!) Becky is somewhat near to our area and ward and we are SO lucky to have her! Everything is fun and easy with Becky: late night hang outs, movies, BBQing, chatting - you name it! BUT, if she keeps up this baking I am going to have to end our friendship for the sake of my waist!! YUM!
I am glad to know she and Ben are here to stay and we can't wait to meet their baby girl the end of this month!!!!!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

The layout looks awesome. SO pretty and so yummy! Looks like you had a great shower for her.

RachelAA said...

Amber, after looking at the pictures, I want crepes for dinner!