I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Last Saturday we were blessed with time with great friends. That day went from wonderful to awful real quick! I got so sick from lunch, I didn't know if I would be able to continue with the rest of our day.
But I made it. I had the chance to take Jackson to Jordan's birthday party. It was wonderful. I thoroughly enjoy watching Jackson grow up and form relationships with good people outside our home. It's an amazing thing watching your child interact with others and do so in a positive manner. Of course it's frustrating when you see them behave in ways you'd rather them not :) But let's dwell on the good moments!!
It was a great party surrounded by great friends. Jackson and I each had a wonderful time and great conversation with friends.
It was a great party surrounded by great friends. Jackson and I each had a wonderful time and great conversation with friends.
Then Monday we went to Lauren's house to swim with Lauren and Laurel and the Evan's children. My kids chose to play with all the "new" toys instead of swimming much, but that was fine by me because I was then able to just relax. Really, I was spoiled. It was a splendid morning that offered great relief and yummy food :)




No comments:
Post a Comment