Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Girl's Night - Eclipse

My plan was to get everyone together for ECLIPSE but as always, it was tough getting everyone together on one night. I planned on going with the majority which at first was going to be Friday night. Well yesterday I found out I probably wouldn't be able to go Friday night so I went with the other option; TUESDAY NIGHT. The cool thing about this was I could see it sooner - wahoo. I have been dying to see it but seeing New Moon the first week it was out taught us that if you go the first week, you go with many screaming teenagers. So instead, Michalle and I walked into the theater last night, about fifteen minutes before it began, to find Tina sitting all alone - YES, the plan worked; an empty theater. Sure, some people showed up eventually, but we actually got to enjoy the movie.

And enjoy it I did. Although let's be honest, for my weak stomach, I preferred reading about the killings instead of watching the poor people suffer, but that's just me. Overall, it was awesome as always and Jacob - Hmmmmm!!!
So, thanks for letting me crash last night ladies - it was a good night!

2 comments:

Rojahn Family said...

Hey that picture turned out really good! What? You didn't want to post the one I took of your chins...and the up the nose shots??? hahaha!!! It was super fun to see you guys there and I actually really liked the movie this time! Yay!

RachelAA said...

You were AWESOME for taking those pictures!!!! And I don't know about the others - Tina didn't pass those on... you'll have to ask her :)