Friday, September 03, 2010

Da Babies

So here's what's new with the babies:
ANDI needed bangs. Now I wouldn't say these are great bangs, laugh all you want, but they were necessary. She had the most stringy strands of hair going on in the front and really, I just couldn't take it. I was planning on giving them a real simple trim, but she moved. Yep, it's all her fault. But I will say, it's been a few days and they already look better!!
And Ry, well he just wanted to get in the picture too.
But let's go ahead and talk about Ry. He is NOT eating very well. These days, he wants nothing but crap and juice. Seriously, he will throw a tantrum for juice. He's always been this way but it has gotten worse for sure. And it made wonder, if he does have enlarged adnoids, could that make him extra thirsty? Just a thought.
But a lunch yesterday, I think, no two days ago, no wait, it was the after lunch snack yesterday - anyway, he left his place with all the veggies rejected. And as always, but boys were done eating and the chickarita was not. So, I gave her what the boys did not eat. After all, she's too skinny right??

1 comment:

Jamie said...

They are so stickin cute! And dealing with a kid that doesn't eat is the most frustrating thing! If I don't feed Taylor she won't eat...grrr!