A friend of mine surveyed her kids on Mother's Day and I thought it was brilliant. Why I never think to do this I do not know. It's simply adorable. Thanks Gina!
Jackson's survey
My Mom's name is... mom.
She is... um like good.
I like when she cooks... white rice.
She loves me because... I'm handsome.
I know you married my Dad because... you wanted kids.
I like it when she wears ... purple, orange and green and black.
Her favorite movie is... I don't know.
What things does your Mom not like? bad. (no hesitation on that one)
What's your Mom's favorite thing to do? play with each other.
I love my Mom because... . you help me with stuff and you let us go to the park. And, you let us, is this too long? You let us do stuff that are good for us. I want to be healthy.
Ryan's survey
My Mom's name is... mom.
She is... mom.
I like when she cooks... tofu with sauce.
She loves me because... cause.
I know you married my Dad because... cause.
I like it when she wears ... fired.
Her favorite movie is... hot dog.
What things does your Mom not like? not to watch two movies.
What's your Mom's favorite thing to do? your work.
I love my Mom because... cause.
2025 by Month
1 year ago




4 comments:
So Cute! I love this post! And I love Ryan's answers! I think the hot dog movie is my fav!
That idea is brilliant! HAHA-Ry's answers are AWESOME. Super cute kids.
oh good idea, it is like mad libs for kids! You are a great mom Rach, happy mother's day! love d
Your welcome Rachel! Although I can't really take credit for the idea my niece babysat for us one night and when we came home she gave me the surveys. She is the brilliant one!
Post a Comment